One Year Anniversary of Monday Science
Article by Dagny Reese
Today is the 1 year anniversary of the Monday Science Podcast! In celebration, we will be going live on instagram (and potentially other platforms), led by our host Dr. Bahijja Raimi-Abraham!
Make sure to join, so you can enter our giveaway for some amazing merchandise, as seen below!
To see the live, check out our Instagram page @mondayscience, for more updates!
So, what have we accomplished over the past year?
- Published over 70+ episodes and articles on fascinating topics with amazing scientists, artists and more!
- Accumulated thousands of listening hours across our various podcasting platforms and hundreds on our Youtube channel.
- Created some fantastic merch we are excited to share!
- Obtained funding from the RSC to create an amazing series highlighting diversity in chemical sciences and what we can do to make STEM fields more accepting.
- Worked on our Dementia series and sharing some insights into more personal experiences related to dementia.
- Expanded to several platforms — including Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Spotify — and even being featured in a playlist on Spotify!
And we are even more excited about what we will accomplish in the years to come!
If you have any questions you’d like to be answered by Dr Bahijja, feel free to send them in via the website chat, or email MondayScience2020@gmail.com. You can also send us your questions as a voice message via
https://anchor.fm/mondayscience/message. We love to hear your thoughts!
Want more from Monday Science? Check out our instagram and twitter! We also have a Youtube Channel!